Awesome Werewolf Costume

Wow, check out this incredible werewolf costume, made by CReeves76 and posted on DeviantArt. So realistic, it’s scary!

Be sure to watch the videos so you can see this monster in action!

My inspiration was “American Werewolf of London” meets “Underwold”. The head and legs were sculpted and cast in latex using a kit from Monster Makers. The stilts were based off of the Gryphern design and slightly modified. The teeth and gums were sculpted and cast using dental acrylic. The body is a spandex body suit that I sewed the muscles into and painted latex on top of it. The forearms and eyes are the only items I actually purchased. Then everything was airbrushed and fur was added. I also installed some led booklights from the dollar store behind the eyes to make them light up.

[via CReeves76]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Awesome Werewolf Costume

1. Allison says:

This was one of this year’s winners on the Instructables halloween contest!

Personally, I think I like Miss Monster’s version better.

Oh, that is cool. Thanks, Allison!

3. ryan says:

That is the sweetest costume ive ever seen by far,where can i get one,i really,really really really want one this year, or for next year,please email me back thank you.

4. Mike says:

That is without doubt the best costume Ive ever seen. Im a grown man, 37 years old, 6’2″ and Id be scared seeing this coming down the sidewalk.

5. Royfitter says:

Could the maker of this suit please contact me as I may be able to pass some buisness your way I am looking to buy 3 x high end werewolf suits for a project I am working on.

call uk 07976232676  or e mail royfitter@yahoo.co.uk

6. Eldona says:

oh, man, I just want to borrow it for a local community theatre production of Into The Woods or something.  Contact Eldona at 3212881190

7. Jtcalderon says:

were can i get one

8. AStarrA says:

My 8 year old daughter who happens to believe she is a werewolf wanted me to tell you she’s in love hahaha and that you did a wonderful job 🙂

9. Krisreid33 says:

I am extremely interested in contracting the builder of this werewolf suit to design and construct a similar suit for me. I am a Canadian working on a production. If you could contact me I would be very interested in talking with you. I can be reached at krisreid33@gmail.com

10. Clubchris says:

I am very interested in buying one of those costumes if you would contact me at clubchris1011@yahoo.com for price and details of interested.

11. Acsidol says:

I’m interested in a costume just like this one for use for LARPs. I would like more details on the process and accessories (like the boots). Alternatively if the price is in my range I would like to contract a suit made for me. Please contact me at acsidol.5@gmail.com

12. Anthony D. says:

Holy Balls! This is freaking awesome…I can’t imagine how to even get started on making my own, do you have any tips for an amateur???

13. bri says:

cool.i love were wolfs

14. Desiray Matthews says:

if you could make one i would pay for it. i would need a 2x or 3x in adult

15. Guest says:

would the maker of this costume be willing to sell me a werewolf costume please contact me at celticolson yahoo.com