Kingdom Hearts II: Organization XIII Cosplay in Action

I’m pretty much going to be letting the pictures do the talking here.  Check out these awesome Organization XIII cosplays!

Xem Saix
Xemnas and Saix are buddies!

Xaldin___Xigbar_at_AX_2007_by_Seraphim_Sephiroth

Xaldin vs. Xigbar

Vexen_by_Ninja_Chi

Vexen wants your heart

V_by_JulianMoore

PLEASE don’t hit me again, Lexaeus!

Nothing_There_by_Jenna_Sama621

This time with FEELING, Zexion.

New_Axel_Wig_by_KellyJane

Axel is hot stuff, yo.

Kingdom_Hearts__Dark_Dancer_by_tealpirate

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen: Demyx!

luxord_the_Gambler_of_Fate_by_khgirllies

Whatever you do, DON’T let Luxord deal! (If anyone knows who this awesome Luxord is, PLEASE let me know!)

Marluxia_by_LunaDivine

Marluxia is really frighteningly pretty.

Hanging_out_by_Morijana

Don’t let Larxene’s harmless smile fool you…

Roxas__sitting_alone____by_chibinis_chan

Sorry Roxas, Zexion can still brood better.

Xion__Roxas__by_hrtznaoplz

No Xion, you may not have the camera.

wholebunch

Always a party with these animals, I tell ya.

There were sooooo many good cosplays to choose from–this is just skimming the top!
Boss_Battle___Saix_by_Castle_Oblivion_UK

Sora, I’m with you on this one.

In case you missed it, the guide to Organization XIII cosplay can be found here!

This entry was posted in conventions, cosplay, groups. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Kingdom Hearts II: Organization XIII Cosplay in Action

Awesome photos! Thanks for posting.

2. Chajiko says:

Sure thing! It was hard to choose just one photo of each character–there are some REALLY amazing cosplays out there!

3. Superyoss says:

Hi, I love collecting fantasy pictures (superheroes, sci-fi, computer game characthers, etc) since 1978. Now I have more than 12000 fantasy pictures (real paper – not digital). But I also collecting digital pictures now. I give a high appreciation for all COSPLAYERS in this world!

Keep your good work! Go Cosplayer!

I’ve collecting some pictures here : http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/superyoss/Events/Surabaya%20Toy%20Expo%2009/

4. Christa says:

OMG these are so great!!! I can’t wait until I get my first costume! It will be Xigbar! these cosplayers are great!!!

5. Chajiko says:

Hooray, I’m glad to hear it! Xigbar’s my man of choice.
    I’ve made some progress on my Xig costume. 🙂 http://Chajiko.deviantart.com/art/Roxas-Retribution-211338785

6. Patrick says:

where did you get the jacket???….
    can i have 1 as a souvenir?…

7. Lies says:

i know who that Luxord is and that picture is from my DA btw, but its oke http://clackl.deviantart.com/

8. Generalschnauzer says:

for me axel an roxas turned out the best,others…….not as good