Hair Bands from the 1980s

Hair Bands from the 1980s

LOL, look at these great pictures of wild hair bands from the ’80s! It’s so amazing. We….actually thought this was cool?

Can we all just agree that music and fashion in the ’70s were better than the ’80s? I think I’ll take disco and afros over this any day.

I’ll confess, I can’t name a single band in this list. If anyone wants to help out in the comments, that would be great.

Hair Bands from the 1980s

Hair Bands from the 1980s

Hair Bands from the 1980s

Hair Bands from the 1980s

Hair Bands from the 1980s

[via Funtasticus]

This entry was posted in art, celebrities, fashion, music, retrofit. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Hair Bands from the 1980s

1. Ben says:

I’m as clueless as you are. However, I’m going to take a guess at the pic second from the bottom and say that is the band Poison, the one sitting in front is Bret Michaels.

2. mark says:

the first band is Poison then Cinderella then Queensryche. The next two I have no idea. The last band is Winger.

Very impressive, Mark. You are King of the Hair Bands!

4. Pingback: Kenny Bernstein 1980s Vintage Nhra Racing Pin

5. Brian says:

The third band down is Firehouse ,Im almost positive! The fourth band is Great White,Once Bitten-Twice Shy Baby !!!!!

6. Tiny says:

The 4th band is not Great White ~ they were definately never this pretty… Tried to do some research but couldn’t find out who they were. I agree with Mark on his picks, but couldn’t be certain that was Firehouse although they look very close.

7. tman says:

This is too easy. 1. Poison 2. Cinderella 3. Queensryche. 4. Tuff 5. Wildside and 6. Winger. The best music genre ever!!!!!!!!

8. Munster says:

So..I think I got a few of them..being a “still in recovery hair band addict” lol
    1.Poison
    2.Cinderella
    3.Queensryche
    4.NO IDEA
    5. NO IDEA
    6. Winger

I do know Great White and Firehouse are not pictured…I was a fan of them and would sadly still recognize them.