Amazing Fan-made Iron Man Costume

Iron Man Costume

This is probably the best fan-made costume I’ve ever seen! Custom molded and painted, this looks EXACTLY like the Iron Man suit in the movie. You can read more about the creation of this costume on the Replica Prop Forum.

Iron Man ArmorIron Man CostumeIron Man CostumeIron Man Costume

Iron Man CostumeIron Man CostumeIron Man CostumeIron Man Costume

Iron Man CostumeIron Man CostumeIron Man Costume

All the armor parts are fanmade out of glassfiber with strong and sharp details, then carefully painted in rich red and gold colour. The midsection armor and neckseal is made from flexible plastic, painted in rich red colours. The gloves are made of foam rubber. The helmet comes with see through eye lenses. The lenses reflect light and does not allow anyone to see your eyes.

SIZE RANGE:
The armor is made to fit a person approx. size 6 -6.4 foot tall with from 32 – 38 inch waistline. Ideal size: 6.2 tall, 35 inch waistline, approx. 220 lbs.

Well done, sir. You are a costume master!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

127 Responses to Amazing Fan-made Iron Man Costume

1. John Alvarez says:

Awsome! Someone actually managed to duplicated, crazy! So will this costume be reproduced to be sold?

2. Luis says:

I will like to know if your be willing to make one for sale.

3. admin says:

Sorry Luis! It’s wasn’t us that made it! Check out the link for more info!

4. Roger Gallego says:

I want one! AWSOME! cool, I’m going to do it…

5. Alex Lopez says:

Do you have kids size?

Otherwise, please let me know where I can get It.

Regards

6. sammy says:

ya i want a kid one for like 4 ft. 8in. or sometin or somwhere else that has them anyway it looks great

7. Iron Man costume says:

WOW, if only they made costumes like those for sale haha.

I would totally get one

8. Pete says:

I see he took a few cues from the original RoboCop armor…
    That’s pretty nice..

9. slim says:

yea, id buy one of those but to fit 150 lbs. 5 feet 9 in, id be willing to pay like 400

10. Malik says:

Is your suit for sale and if so what are the sizes?

11. Malik says:

Coool suit!

12. Eric says:

that would fit me perfectly…. I’d EASILY pay $400-$600 for that…. that looks absolutely fantastic…

13. danyal says:

is this iron man suit for sale i love it

14. danyal says:

sell this suit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Haley Sewell says:

that is the coolest costume i have ever seen!! in my entire life! i just saw the moview 2 days ago it was amazing but the costume you made was soooooooo cool so how did you make it were can i find some pieces to make a costume like that and how long did it take you to make it? but any way the cool part would be if you actually put hover stuff on the boots so it could fly but hey i no thats not possible but any way great costume!

16. malcolm says:

will you be able to to make a size smaller at about on the upper body M/M 38/40 and on the lower body
    mens XL 40-42 and if you can can you and don’t mind sendind the the ways to make it to
    shawnmontana95@yahoo.com thank you

17. Lucas Zeballos says:

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

I WANT 1 DO YOU SELL IT?!?!?!

HOW MUCH?!?!?! I PAY

18. Real Iron Man Costume says:

Man must have cost a fortune to build this… props for the hard work, dedication and an amazing final product!

19. Marek says:

How much are you selling the costume for? I am actual the perfect size for it. Im 6’3, my waistline is 34 inches and i weigh about 190. It would be pimp if could have the costume. I’d wear it everywhere. Too bad it cant fly lol.

20. TMP says:

Thanks for your kind words and thanks to Mydisguise.com to show so much intrest in this to post this.
    It took 7 month of work from start to end. It has been a fun project.
    New improvements since then, new gloves, feet, and shoulders.

21. matthew says:

TMP, we’re honored that you posted here. As you can see, everyone wants to buy your costume. Such fantastic work! Please drop by and visit us again.

22. Anthony P says:

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW YOU BUILT THIS!! I want to do this as a project for this halloween and while I was dissappointed to see that someone beat me to it, you did a PHENOMINAL job, The realism is unbelievable. This suit wouldn’tt fit me however I have the funds to build my own. I’d even be willing to buy the plans off of you. I just need guidance on how to get started!!!! Hopefully, it won’t take me 7 months since as of right now, I’ve only got 5 🙂

23. Anthony P says:

mad_mojo44@hotmail.com – at least tell me how you got started and what tools/molds you needed for fabiration; that would be all the jumpstart that I needed!

24. Anthony P says:

**Fabrication

25. world of fancy dress says:

This costume looks great!

26. Mike says:

Man TPM, you are sure something!

Now find someone to supply the minture chain gun and make a War Machine model 😀

27. Vicky says:

Have you got same sketches of it? Please send it to me!!!

28. Dustin White says:

Dude, can you make me one of these. I am a huge fan of Iron Man and saw the movie 3x. I would really
    appreciate some feedback to let me know. That is totally amazing.

29. HENRY CEDRES says:

dood that is like the best costume ever i saw the movie like a million times at the theater it would be a dream come true if you gave me the costume. dood your like the best guy in the world on makeing the iron man suit.i think you should be famouse more than famouse because your the best gie that makes the iron man costume.if you were going to give it to me i would like to see all the wepons that iron man has on his suit on his suit.dood idont even know how it looks on the in side

30. HENRY CEDRES says:

dood its like if you got me the costumes right now but the size has to be at 4.11 . but dood it would mean the world to me if you gave me the suit because i would do any thing to get that frekin AWSOME SUIT.do you have a kids size or just tell me if you can tell me where to buy onesomething like that i mean if i had to go tomexico to get i dont care how long it takes im just telling you that ireally REALLY want the suit because im a big fan of ironman it looks so cool on the out side and i bet it would look so cool in the inside because in the movie iron man i saw it in the movie and it looked like there was a computer in side there but flying.

31. mikey mikinka says:

dude that is really awsome how much will it cost for the helmet alone ill pay 100.00$?

32. ken huening says:

Are you making any to sell. I fit the dimension of the suit as is.

Thanks

33. ken huening says:

I fit the dimensions as is. Can you replicate the first one?

34. Joey P says:

Hi

I am very interested in buying a costume i have been looking everywhere to find one and i ran accross your site. If you could let me know if you are selling the suit or makeing others, or even if you could give me some info on building my own. i love the suit.

35. Ferhan says:

Please can you tell me how to make that because i can pay heaps for that?
    how long did it take to make it

36. Doku says:

Wow!
    Very impressive.
    It’s so well done and detailed.

Though I find it kind of funny how people aren’t paying atention to the fact that it’s not MyDisguises’ suit.

Heh, oh vwell.

37. iron man big fan says:

what are the lenses made out of its very cool that no one can see eyes but you can see out

how?

38. iron man big fan says:

how did you make the lenses
    where did you get
    what are they
    and what are they made of

its so cool

39. Jamie Ironman Mk 92 says:

that is the best thing in the world please make me one ill do anything

40. Fantasiusman says:

veramente fantastico.

41. Emaah says:

It must really piss you off that people don’t really read what your saying and just beg for one.

Well it would piss me off.

Nice find btw. I’ve a total Iron Man fetish! Lol.

42. Pingback: CtotheJL | Street, Fashion, Culture, Online Lifestyle Magazine | » Real Homemade Iron Man Suit

43. Pingback: Home Made Ironman « K3N’s bLOG

44. Pingback: Homemade Iron Man Suit Can Probably Kick Real Tony’s Ass (Tony From the Pi | official tech blog

45. Pingback: Replica de Iron Man

46. SUPERHERO HAN SOLO says:

DARTH VADER HAS BETTER ARMOR PLUS HE CAN STOP LASERS WITH HIS HANDS

Actually, doesn’t Vader stop lasers with the Force?

48. Marcus Gil says:

do you have any 4 sale?

49. crystal says:

hey love the masterpiece i need one where can i get one, need one soon

50. lali says:

hi there.I need an iron man halmet.can you give me one?how much is that?please write to me on :harangi.lajos@gmail.com

51. Brian says:

Hey you kick ass cna you make me one ill pay for it. am 5’9 let me know if you can make one. Thanks

52. Brian says:

Can you make me one? if you can how much. Thank you. by the way am 5’9

53. mario says:

woooow thats amazing i see both images and i cant really tell the difference. Excellent job

54. john says:

i was wondering if you would build another suit or if you ould give me the info for making a suit i know i wont have it for this halloween but i would love to make a suit like that maybe for next year thank you

55. tom says:

dude ill buy one if u make an adult maedium

56. Mike Grillo says:

How much? right size but im 190lbs. Name your price.

57. Brennon Toledo says:

an that is, SO COOL!!!!! They BETTER sell one!

58. Project Man says:

i have 6.5mil to put into this project i am looking for all information on these topics:
    1.exoskeleton suits (schematics)
    2.effective padding for medium to high impact
    3.mini power generators
    4.Greater technology for controlling the suit (from inside of course)

if anyone has any ideas or information please e-mail me at project.master@live.com

please note:

DO NOT send me weapons schematics or anything similar this is not a tank this i am making a flight suit for personal use over a local region anyone attempting to make anything further i want nothing to do with any contact about making a weapon out of this project will be reported to local authority’s

Thanks
    Project Man

59. Larry says:

Hello everybody. Yeah…people are going to end up hating me on this site because of this posting, but I
    actually noticed a few flaws with your costume. For starters, the costume in Iron Man did not have any
    exposed clothes underneath it. The suit that Robert Downey Jr. wore actually had to be bolted onto him
    because he told interviewers that it was very hard to move in it because there hardly any joint space. On
    yours, I see an exposed shirt. If you could actually make certain pieces that go inbetween those parts of
    the suit that stick out like a sore thumb, then that would make it look even better.
    Another flaw is that the mask that you created is a bit…how do I describe it…”fat” as compared to the
    mask in the movie version. The mask in the movie version was more slim. This is quite bulky, but I take
    it that it looks that way because of the wearers face dimensions. Fair enough. That’s not a big deal.
    One other flaw that I saw was that, if you watch the movie, the suit actually has a graceful, organic look
    to it. It’s thin, lean, like it’s actually the person’s body. This suit looks like some kind of military special
    ops outfit that a 2 ton gorilla would wear. Sorry. I don’t mean to sound mean or anything, but it’s true.
    The suit is great and all, but I think you got ripped off when you paid that much money for it.
    Other than that, I love it. It looks great, ALMOST genuine to the screen-worn version, but with it’s own
    little flaws, but hey. Nothing can ever be perfect, right? But good job in acquiring that. It looks great
    on you. Truly.

60. bigourr says:

Hi Larry,
    You sound like a party pooper.
    the suit is awesome,period.
    If you are looking for the perfect one, why don’t you buy the real suit that they actually used in the movie, and stop busting the man’s chops already.
    if you have anything that might cheer the guy, say it, otherwise, buzz off.

61. Jeff says:

WHere Can I buy one in Double extra large and ?lol And when can I have it?

62. Dusty says:

hmm yea iron man looks a bit chubby
    but other than than holy crap this is great

63. Jim says:

i’m makeing the helmet rite now but thats awsome if it was me i would where it outside an see all the heads turn great job

64. Paul says:

Nice costume. I am about to build a functional hand/glove of Iron man for an advertising shoot.

I would rather rent your gloves from you instead. Having the glove built would be thousands of dollars. How much would you want to rent yours to me. It would have to be fedexed to me almost immediately if you were interested. Let me know.I need it for a couple days, after which I’ll send it back. Or you could sell them to me and just make new ones. Lets start the negociations. I”m p[icking a number out of thin air for this. How is $750 for the gloves and wrist guards?

let me know. I’m up in Toronto, Canada

Paul

65. codyd says:

who in thw world has the time ti do this? yor this iteam
    our in saine i wil pay 1,000,000 $

66. James says:

Listen, I am a HUGE DAFT PUNK fan, and I want Mark’s Helmet. If you could write me back ASAP, and we can negotiate a deal or something. Thanks!
    James Staton
    jms_staton@yahoo.com

67. henry cedres says:

hey awesome suit dood like i told you i really want thAT SUIT LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME I UST REALLY WANT TO HAVE IT THATSTHE BEST IRON MAN SUIT IVE EVER SEEEN

68. wilfredo says:

Do you sale the iron man costume let me know thank

69. william borgstrom says:

I was wondering how to contact the person who made this replica? I have a very lucrative buissness proposition. I have investors who will be supplying the capital. Please contact william borgstrom bborg@charter.net

70. Daniel says:

Amazing!!!
    I live in Brazil and Iron Man is my herat super-hero!!!
    Could you send me (or sold me) the projects?
    I will try to do one here!
    By the way, congratulations for the patience and hard job!!!!
    See you!

71. Kaz says:

HI yes this is a dream suit, very well done, your a true master of moulding, i have searched for one that was a bit cheaper than the one on ebay, even though its well worth the money that i do not have, so i searched and searched and finaly found my dream Ironman suit it looks the same as this one, i have only seen it in pics but im off to see it in person next week, i will ask if its poss to get more for you all.
    i love this suit cant wait to get into one.
    if any of you want to email me please do.
    yum–yum@hotmail.com
    PERFECTION
    yours Kaz

72. tHERESA says:

Dear god,
    My mouth dropped when i saw this.. Fine details my friend..
    Excellent work

73. Shadowind says:

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fake

74. Shadowind says:

You can tell that the picture of the suit was just taken from a scene of the movie, and put over a picture of a yard!!! That suit is NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowind, but it IS real.

76. Serg says:

Wow! Amazin outfit,,, do you know where can I get one of these?? truly impressive, the details of the costume are the same as the character…. Really an perfect copy….

77. mike says:

looks like iron man’s put on a bit of weight haha

78. ivan says:

kak go napravi iskam da mi dadesh planove she plata ako trebva no gi iskam mnogo iron man is my hero

79. Kilt One says:

Hello,
    Your costume is beyond description. I cannot tell you how accurate I think it is. Critics may say it is off here and there but for all of us true believers it is spot on. I do not know if you read this web page or in fact if you read any of your fan pages as you must be very busy. In case you check this one now and then I would like to ask you if you sell your plans for your costume or if perhaps you sell pre made sections according to the measurements of the person ordering the outfit.
    The Iron man character is very popular among children and adults and it would indeed be a great help to fund raising efforts for special needs children as well as a great therapeutic aid to the children themselves to be visited by a super hero now and then.
    So if you would let us know how we go about building Iron Man and then getting permission from Marvel to use the Iron Man persona as both a means to raise awareness and funds for the charities, and to allow ” Iron Man” or whichever comic character we can build an outfit for to visit the children in need it would be greatly appreciated.
    Slainte
    Kilt One

80. Pingback: Great Find: Homemade ‘Iron Man’ Suit | E.Favata’s Comic Book Movies

81. zydi says:

ill pay 300 more or less for the suit

82. derek says:

dude ill pay make me1

83. TVEE says:

That costume is awesome! Where can I find one?

84. MARTIN ESTRADA says:

EYO CAMPEON SEY DE MEXICO Y ME GUSTARIA ME COMPARTIERAS TU ARMADURA PARA VER SI LA PUEDO REPRODICOR COMO TU SOY MODELISTA PRINCIPIANTE Y ME GUSTO MUCHO GRACIAS

85. gogo says:

hı can buy thıs ıronman costume …please contackt whıt us

86. gogo says:

will you sell it or NO.you should reply us…

87. angel says:

is this costume available for sale cause i like to buy….

88. kaz pullen says:

Hi i have made a few of these great suits, in different sizes, if anyone wants one please contact me, i will make it fit your measurements, but please remember these take a few months to make as they are made by hand and sculted, the end suit is made from fibre glass, so its light weight and very strong, thankyou
    yours
    kaz pullen yum–yum@hotmail.com
    i am in the UK

89. DANNY says:

how much to make an another?

90. scott kelsey says:

i would like to buy one of these it is my birthday at the end of june and would like to go out in fancy dress as ironman.i would purchase it and pay for labour and parts name your price and i will gladly pay money is not a option for me i must have one of these suits and the person who gives one to me will be paid alot contact me on 07856963154 please no time wasters i will get one of these suits ive got the money who can deliver?

91. jasper says:

so i see its not for sale would u b willing to make for me and i pay u for it?

92. David says:

Hey there was just wondering if this suit or one like it is available for sale… If u could just name a price as i am very keen.. Or if u know of anyone that has one for sale? Thanks for your help.

93. kaz pullen says:

Hi yes as i have said in my previous posts, i can make the ironman suit in any size you require for under 3.300 i will send you a measurent form to fill in and talk you through what will happen and how payment is made, i will send you pics and a short vid every week so you will be able to see how your very own made to measure ironman suit is being born, i have been designing and making props ,outfits,stage equipment, wild n wonderfull outfits like latex super hero costumes for over 22 years and im not about to stop now.
    so if you are still interested please email me : yum–yum@hotmail.com
    this is a very geuine offer i will post you a few pics of the other suits i have made for customers over seas, im in the UK.
    thankyou kaz pullen.

94. Marco Toral says:

is this for sale?

95. Terry Seal says:

hi i was wondering how much would you sell the iron man suit for. if so call or text me at 1-719-431-3103

96. Pingback: Bestoween 2010!!! « I Love Things That Are Great

97. Denison says:

Am I able to purchase a costume?

98. jose says:

Iron man needs to loose weight..

99. Abiy says:

i want u to build one for me!!! contact me and let me know how we will do business!!
    contact me here—ablis@live.com

100. Of Course it's $6G! says:

Each piece of that suit is like doing a bitchy bit of bodywork on a car, EACH piece! If he ramped up with moulds to produce them faster, Marvel would sue his ass.

I love the guy who said he would give $400 for it. I doubt that would cover the glassfibre, resin and paint, definitely wouldn’t if he had the audacity of paying himself $1 an hour.

101. julius escobar says:

i want to but one.please send me details on on how to avail it and the price please.im 5’10, average size. waistline 36.
    please reply the soonest.
    thanks and i really like the suit.

102. Jamarea says:

I would like to buy one…please

103. mikey g says:

hey i love ironman and i would love to buy a coustume like that

104. max says:

i love ironman and i would love to buy a coustume like that and how much thank

105. Rob says:

Can you please let me know if this iron man costume is uo for sale still? ?I would like to buy it if the price is right!

106. sam says:

i would buy that with all my $5000

107. andrew says:

can you help me out how did you get started how were you aible to put it all to gether if you can hit me back that would be great

108. jorge oliva says:

me interesa comprarte un traje, radico en mexico, en cuanto saldria?.
    gracias

109. Lucas says:

pora veio é bom

110. You’re either a blind idiot, or not very funny, if you think it’s fake then I could draw money on toilet paper and you would beleive it, do you really think that looks like the movie’s suit, look at all the gaps and the paint peeling off on the hands

111. Raphateles says:

can you make one for me?? how much you will charge?? thank you..

112. TONY SANCHEZ says:

HOW MUCH FOR THE IRONMAN COSTUME

113. rrrrrrrr says:

I can make a real working one with a paintball gun

114. Teznoble says:

can i buy that cotact me at teznoble@gmail.com   please

115. Edwardjoseph_francia says:

how much was this costume costs?

116. Dragon C says:

He can i buy one for 200 $ ?

117. Thebink0808 says:

Do you have one for kids size I have made several attempts to make this suit. My grades dropped because I was so obsessed with the suit. I realize I’m kind of late because I’ve noticed other comments posted four years ago. Please respond as soon as you can about the Ironman suit.

118. Alin Blanaru says:

hello! I want to buy one of this! how can I do iot? pls respnond on alinblanaru@gmail.com thank you
    @gmail:disqus

119. Kai Ming Wah says:

How much it cost to buy it ?

120. Kai Ming Wah says:

How much it cost to buy it ?

121. buffhustler@hotmail.com says:

do you have any large size costume im 511 180 pounds 33 waist

122. Terrific job! Love the look on the suit! DO you make more? how much to sell/built one? VERY interested… contact me chamovzla@yahoo.com. Best regards and well done!

123. Chris says:

Hey I wanna know if you are selling the iron man suits for ?? Thank you

124. Steven Cheeseman says:

Where can I get oe and for how much?